Skip to content Skip to main menu
Dr Gholamreza Habibi (Member of board of directors)
- DBA, Faculty of Entrepreneurship, Tehran University, Tehran, Iran. 
- MBA, Faculty of Entrepreneurship, Tehran University, Tehran, Iran. 
- Medical doctor, Tehran University of Medical Sciences, Tehran, Iran. 
- 2001-Present, CEO, Farzan institute for Science, Research and Technology.
- 2008-Present, CEO, Farzan Clinical Research Institute.
- 2000-2009, Director, Office for Compilation and Revision of Medical Textbooks, Tehran University of Medical Sciences.
- 2001, Secretary, Medical Biotechnology National Network, Pasteur Institute of Iran.
- 2002-2004, Executive and technical editor, Iranian Journal of Forensic Medicine, under supervision of Legal Medicine Organization, , (8 published issues).
- 2001-2003, Executive manager and editor, Journal of “Danesh-e-Pezeshki” under supervision of Iranian Medical Council, (20 issues published issues).
- 1996-1998, Vice Chancellor for Faculty of Medicine, Student's Scientific Research Center.
Proceedings and Conferences:
- Laparoscopic management of an internal double omental hernia: A very rare cause of intestinal obstruction. EAES Conference, June 2004, Barcelona, Spain.
- Comparison of laser prostatectomy with trans-urethral prostatectomy in the treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia in a one-year follow-up, Congress of the SIU, Oct 2004, Honolulu, Hawaii, USA.
- The semen quality and anti-sperm antibody in infertile male with varicocele, 7th Congress of Iranian Association of Urology, June 2004, Tehran, Iran.
- Evaluation of the first compiled textbook effectiveness in Tehran Medical University. Congress of Geographic Medicine, Dec 2002, Shiraz, Iran.
- Attitude and practice of medical students about reading (studying) materials. 3rd National Medical Education Congress, Apr 1998, Isfehan, Iran.
- An analysis of research subjects and priorities database – TUMS. National Congress of Iranian Medical Students, Apr 1998, Kerman, Iran.
- Farzan Clinical Research Institute: The first Iranian CRO registered by Iranian Ministry of Health and Medical Education, 2008 to present.
- Farzan Institute of Science, Research and Technology: an Iranian Private Research Institute: 2001- Present
- First Iranian Writing Center, 2005-2010. Providing writing consultation to Iranian researchers and research centers with more than 200 international scholarly publication.
- Office for Compilation and Revision of Medical Textbooks, Tehran University of Medical Sciences, 2000 to present.
- Research training network (RTNet), 2010.
- 2010, Project Coordinator, Standardization of a web-based software and database for registry of neurosurgery patients (Standardized Neurosurgery Registries-SNR).
- 2009, Project Manager, National Evaluation and Ranking of Medical journals (143 journals).
- 2000 – 2010, Project Manager, Science metric Evaluation of Pathology, Iran.
- 2009-2010, Project Coordinator, Efficacy of MS14 in Schizophrenia patients: a Randomized clinical trial.
- 2010, Monitor, Efficacy of HESA-A on viral load and CD4 count in AIDS patients.
- 2008- 2010, Clinical Research Associate and Monitor, OPTIC: Outcome in Patients with TIA and Cerebrovascular Disease Registry.
- Therapeutic Effects of HESA-A in Patients with End-Stage Metastatic Cancers. Integr Cancer Ther. 2010 Feb 11. (corresponding author)
- Role of apoptosis in HESA-A teratogenicity in mouse fetus. Drug Chem Toxicol. 2009; 32(3):186-90.
- Clinical features, diagnostic approach, and therapeutic outcome in myasthenia gravis patients with thymectomy. Acta Neurol Taiwan. 2009 Mar;18(1):21-5.
- Toxicity of Trigonella foenum graecum (Fenugreek) in bone marrow cell proliferation in rat. Pak J Pharm Sci. 2009 Apr;22(2):126-30.
- Clinical characteristics of Buerger's disease in Iran. J Coll Physicians Surg Pak. 2008 Aug;18(8):502-5.
- Helicobacter pylori infection and postoperative nausea and vomiting. Hepatogastroenterology. 2008 May-Jun;55(84): 883-6.
- Preoperative clinical and paraclinical predictors of choledocholithiasis. Hepatobiliary Pancreat Dis Int. 2008 Jun;7(3):304-7.
- Iranian Ophthalmic Society & Web of Knowledge Future Vision of IrJO. Iranian J Ophthalmol. 2008; 20 (4): 1-2.
- Sequence analysis of mitochondrial DNA hypervariable regions in 3 Iranian maternal generations: an approach to personal identification, Archives of Medical Research, 2007;38(3):345-9.
- Maternal and neonatal outcomes in women with preeclampsia. Taiwan J Obstet Gynecol. 2007;46(3):255-9
- Laser prostatectomy versus transurethral resection of prostate in the treatment of benign prostatic hyperplasia. Saudi Med J. 2007 Jan;28(1):68-72.
- Emerging concerns about Iran's scientific and medical future. The Lancet, 2006; 368(9540):985.
- Random urine protein to creatinine ratio as a diagnostic method of significant proteinuria in pre-eclampsia. Aust N Z J Obstet Gynaecol. 2006 Dec; 46(6):501-4.
- Subcutaneous sterile water injection for low back labour pain: a randomized controlled clinical trial, Aust N Z J Obstet Gynaecol 2006; 46(2):102-6.
- Laparoscopic management of an internal double omental hernia: A very rare cause of intestinal obstruction. Hernia; 2005;9(2):195-7.
- Conflict of Interest (Correspondence) British Medical Journal (BMJ) online publication.
- Principles of Scientific Writing, Author and Executive Editor, Published 2007 and Reprinted 2008, Farzan Institute of Science, Research and Technology with cooperation of Marze Fekr, 350 pages.
- Principles of Surgery Textbook. Contributor and Member of Editorial Team, 2006, Tehran University of Medical Sciences Press, 330 pages.
- Family Health Textbook. Contributor and Member of Editorial Team, 2006, Tehran University Press, 317 Pages.
- Head & Neck Anatomy Textbook. Member of Editorial Team, 2006-Tehran University of Medical Sciences Press, Published 2006, 144 pages.
- Principles of Urology Textbook, Contributor and Member of Editorial Team, 2003, Tehran University of Medical Sciences Press, Published 2003, 373 pages.
- Oral and Maxillofacial Radiology, Educational Editor, Tehran University of Medical Sciences Press, 2003, 580 pages.
Books in Press:
- Medical Physiology Textbook. Vol 1 and 2, Contributor and Member of Editorial Team and Executive Editor, Vol 1 2000 and vol 2 2005. Tehran University of Medical Sciences Press, 1200 pages.
- Good Clinical Practice (GCP) -Translation to Persian. Translator and editor.
- Principles of Infectious Diseases. Contributor and editor.
- Pharmacology. Contributor and editor.
- Limb Anatomy. Contributor and editor.
- Principles of Neurosurgery. Contributor and editor.
- CME (Continuing Medical Education) Journal of “Danesh-e-Pezeshki” for Iranian general physicians (GPs) (As the technical editor and executive manager in 20 issues), 2001-2003.
- Iranian Journal of Forensic Medicine Organization (As the executive editor in 6 issues), 2002-2004.
- Farzan Electronic Research Newsletter: Electronic Monthly Publication of Farzan Institute of Science, Research and Technology, 41 issues, Editor and Author. 2007-2010.
- Research Training Network (RTNet), 2010
- Association of Clinical Research Professionals (ACRP) 2009
- Society for Clinical Data Management (SCDM), 2008
- Islamic Republic of Iran Medical Council, 2000 to present
- Award of the best national entrepreneurship, President of Islamic Republic of Iran and Ministry of Labor, Social Affairs, 2011
- Award of the best Tehran Province Entrepreneur, General Manager of Labor and Social Affairs of Tehran Province, and Tehran Govornor, 2011
- Award from the Governor of Tehran province, Feb 2004
- Award from the Chairman of Legal Medicine Organization, Jul 2004
- Award from the Vice Chancellor for Research of TUMS Dec 2001.
- Award from the Chairman (speaker) of Parliament, Nov 2000.
- Winning the first degree of Academic Yearbook, Nov 2001.