Skip to content Skip to main menu Scroll Up
Dr MohammadReza Nazari (Chairman of the Board)
- EMBA, Strategic Management, Industrial Management Organization 
- PhD, Marketing Strategy ,Distance BIBS 
- 1990-1995, Researcher, Khajeh Nasir Toosi University of Technology, Islamic Azad University, Tehran North branch, Payam e Nour University, Tehran, Iran.
- 2002- 2005, Senior manager of information systems planning, Xerox Company.
- 2004-Present, Strategic Planning Consultant, Technology Cooperation Office of the Presidency.
- 2007-Present, Member of Advanced ICT Research Center, Sharif University of Technology.
- 2009-Present, Teaching Advanced Strategic Planning and Marketing Courses in MBA and DBA, University of Mines and Industries.
- 2005-2007, Vice president of Communication Development Consultant, Iran Telecommunication Research Center
- 2006-Present, Member of Network Working Group of Companies in Nanotechnology, President (Special Committee on Nanotechnology Development)
- 2008-Present, Secretary of the Council for Trade and Export Development of New Technologies, Presidential Technology Cooperation Center.
- 2006-Present, Economic Expert (Economic Journal of Economics and Daily Economic, Channels 4-5 and the Islamic Republic of Iran Broadcasting News.
- 2011-Present, Commercialization Consultant, Science and Technology Park of Tehran University.
- Consulting Partner in Developing Ten-year Development of Nanotechnology Document.
- Co-advisor of the comprehensive Plan for the development of the aerospace industry.
- Associate Consultant in the Strategic Plan for Information Technology Development.
- Strategic Planning Advisor International Institute of Seismology and Earthquake Engineering.
- Consultant for IT Companies Pasargad Bank (FNAP).
- Marketing and Information Technology Commission Adviser, Bank Melli Iran.
- The Content of the First E-LEARNING Supplying Instructor Familiar with the Principles and Concepts of Strategic Planning.
- Project Supervisor of Biometric Technology in Iran.
- Dependence on Strategic Planning Projects of Iran's Embassy in Moscow.
- Establishment of Project Management, Technology and Research Center for Railway Research. A. A.
- Management of Technology Transfer Rutina University (Russia)
- Management of AVL Technology Commercialization (Austria)
- Qualification Systems QMI (Canada)
- Marketing Management of Professional Service) Italy)
- Management of IT and ICT.
- Management of Gazing Performance (England)